About Me

My photo
I'm your typical, ordinary, every day woman. Married to the man of my dreams and the best friend I could ever ask for. Mom to 3 loud and wild boys. Step mom to 1 loud and wild boy. I stay at home, take care of my family, and love being able to create a happy home and life for them. My life is more than I ever thought it would be...louder, crazier, more chaotic...but I wouldn't trade any of it.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday

Yesterday James had to leave to go back to Florida.
Today I miss him horribly.

I hate this back and forth thing that we have been doing for more than a year and a half now!
I try to keep in the front of my mind, though, that we are very fortunate that he is able to telecommute as frequently as he does. We could be stuck with vacation time only.
I still dont have to like it!

I used to hear people talk about how wonderful their spouse was/is. How they arent 'complete' without the other.
And I always thought that was silly.

Then I met James.
And then I got it.

He is everything that I dreamed of in a husband. He is also so much more that I didnt even know that I wanted.
He is so amazingly wonderful!
Kind, caring, gentle, thoughtful, funny, encouraging, supportive, honest, tender...

Parenting? Yeah. Hes wonderful at that too!
One of the first times I saw him with Myles I knew that he was the kind of man I wish Zach and Aidan could have had for their father.

While he isnt their father I consider him to be more than a father to them.
He didnt have to stick around and help to take care of them.
He could have walked away and avoided the addition of 2 kids to his life.
But he stayed. He has been through all the ups and downs of parenting those 2 with me.
That speaks volumes of his character.

Someday, Zachary and Aidan will realize just how lucky they are to have had a man like James in their lives.

We are all very lucky.

Counting down the days till we are together again...I love you, Babe!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment