About Me

My photo
I'm your typical, ordinary, every day woman. Married to the man of my dreams and the best friend I could ever ask for. Mom to 3 loud and wild boys. Step mom to 1 loud and wild boy. I stay at home, take care of my family, and love being able to create a happy home and life for them. My life is more than I ever thought it would be...louder, crazier, more chaotic...but I wouldn't trade any of it.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pizza Time!

What do you make for supper for 4 hungry boys and 2 hungry parents?

PIZZA!!!

Myles is here for the weekend and tonight is pizza/junk food/movie night.

James, Myles and Tommy made yummy homemade pizzas. We have the fixin's for root beer floats and popcorn. And we are about to fire up Legend of the Guardians : The Owls of Ga'Hoole.

No doubt about the kids, but I sure hope I can stay awake for it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment