About Me

My photo
I'm your typical, ordinary, every day woman. Married to the man of my dreams and the best friend I could ever ask for. Mom to 3 loud and wild boys. Step mom to 1 loud and wild boy. I stay at home, take care of my family, and love being able to create a happy home and life for them. My life is more than I ever thought it would be...louder, crazier, more chaotic...but I wouldn't trade any of it.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lazy Day

I am feeling so lazy today!

We have had something going on every day for the past week and a half! And next week is shaping up to be just as busy!

Monday - Zach and Aidan both have dr appointments, then Aidan has scouts
Tuesday - NOTHING!
Wednesday - Zach has scouts
Thursday - parent/teacher conferences
Friday - going to get James from the airport
Saturday - going out for my birthday dinner
Sunday - we are going to *try* to make Tommy's halloween costume, and Id like to squeeze in a trip to the pumpkin patch

And then the school and work craziness starts over on Monday.

So today as Im typing this I havent gotten dressed OR showered! And I dont even care! :)
Tommy is still in his pajamas as well.

And we are loving it. (although I do plan to shower when he lays down for his nap)

Also this week Ive applied for a middle school social studies teaching job!!!
Im really hoping that I get it, but dont really expect to. I finished all the requirements for my middle school endorsement but havent gotten my actual certificate in my hand yet. I talked to the Regional Office of Education on Friday and the lady in charge of certification (who is amazing, BTW) is looking into it for me. Seems that I should have heard something by now.
Anyway, I can accept a job without the certification in hand but will have to show proof of the actual endorsement within a certain time frame. Which Im able to do!
I just think that a school would hire someone they dont have to wait around for, ya know?
But on the other hand, I would be entering at just 1 year on the pay scale so would be a lot less expensive than some that apply Im sure!

Either way...cross your fingers and pray those prayers, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment